Click Here for the full deck of cards
Tuesday 6 December 2011
Friday 2 December 2011
- 3 Sheets of Paper
- Some Cardboard
- 2 brass paper fasteners
- Pritt Stick
- A Sharp Pencil
- A Computer and Printer
- A Sense of Humour
- Time on Your Hands
- Poor Taste
- Print out the above Clarksonator and paste it onto a sheet of thin cardboard.
- Cut out a second piece of card the same size to use for the backing.
- Cut out the rectangular windows in the front card. You may need to get James May to help you with this bit.
- Print out the "Target Wheel" below and paste it onto some card and cut it into a circle.
- Using the sharp pencil, make a hole in the centre of the "Target Wheel" and another hole where indicated on the Clarksonator.
- Insert the "Target Wheel" between the front and back of the Clarksonator and push the paper fastener through. Open out the fastener at the back and ensure the wheel spins correctly.
- Next print out the "Retribution Wheel" shown below and paste it to some cardboard and insert it into the Clarksonator.
- Staple the edges of the Clarksonator ensuring not to staple the wheels.