Friday 2 April 2010

Coming Soon

As I have so far failed to recreate the success of last years Simpsons Skeptics Top Trumps, I’ve decided to revisit the idea.

I received lots of requests to produce the Simpsons Skeptics Top Trumps but I didn’t want to incur the displeasure of the Fox Corporation who are understandably rather protective of their copyright.

I have therefore remade the cards with all new text and custom illustrations that have been made especially for the cards by an excellent professional caricature artist.

I hope to cover all of the skeptics featured in the original Simpsons Skeptics, plus a few notable exceptions that I missed.

First cards should be published this weekend.

2 comments:

Rabbitpirate said...

Cool, I look forward to seeing what they look like. On another note any news on when those posters will be shipped out? I'm not chasing, just wondering.

Crispian Jago said...

Sagan posters: US orders were shipped directly last week and should have arrived by now. The rest of the worlds orders are on their way to my house,where I will sort and forward on as soon as they arrive.